venerdì 30 ottobre 2009

some twitter ideas

each one has his time, for this I need more time. I said more time, no another choice, only more time.

how to be happy in late afternoon when you're tired? spend this life and enjoy it!

the extremes are easy to reach. the balance is too hard to get, in each stuff of life!

I make my better smile for the Sun

boring stuff, boring time, boring fellas. I need my time.

i need more fortune today! why spend time so become someone? just find yourself what just you are!

today I want to be just myself, not what I think to be, just what I-AM!

smiling to the sun

another beautiful day of rain

casa è quel posto dove vai quando non hai nessun altro posto dove andare

after hard run on early morning, a good relax time on sofa with a iced beer, it's what i need and what i deserve

it's not important how are strong your shoulders. strength and weakness are in your mind!

anger like all people in the world, power like a mountain and quiteness of a frendly small lake

I can reach places where my eyes saw. I saw opportunities where others saw obstacles and difficulty.

try to learn to controll my angry and stress

make peace with your own,to make peace with others.

               

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento